- Entry fee remains at $5 and under 14 are free when with an adult.
- Open 10am-4pm daily
- Members quilts on display
- Club quilt challenges
- Vendors on site
- Guest exhibitions by Anna Williams & Chrissy Sheed (currently our club president). Both have won awards for their quilts and will be well worth seeing.
- Quilt and other raffles
- Cafe on site
- Ample free parking
Quilt size A3 - vertical or horizontal.
Rules are in the club newsletter - quilts to be dropped at collection points by 19th September.
Awards this year:
- Best of Show (new this year)
- Best Traditional (includes whole cloth, crazy, partial applique, hand and/or machine pieced)
- Best Contemporary/Modern (including those inspired by traditional block structures but reinterpreted using non-traditional layouts)
- Best Applique (quilt to be predominantly appliqued)
- Best Art Quilt (to be an original design made predominantly of fabric)
- Best Pictorial (to be an original design and a representation of a person, place or thing)
- Best Two-Person Quilt (the entrant's top, commercially quilted by another)
- Junior Quiltmaker (entrant is 15 years of age or under on 1st October 2016)
- Life Members' Choice Awards (awarded by our 6 life members to the quilt of their choice)